Thursday 27 August 2015

15:59
Photography By DHANASHREE SHAH using Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo.
While we have learnt to say NO, some people actually amend it and today I saw the perfect example for it. Today as I was late (which is routine these days) I took a cab, after look at his age it was may be easy for me to ask the reason why at this age he was still driving a cab??? But something was holding me to ask this question may be I was having some hint of what I will get to know or else may I was wrong, I confused; may be it would have been easy for me to ask but may be difficult for him to describe, I don’t know...!!!

Looking at his age it was saying his story but his face was not, he looked satisfied, peaceful, calm and happy??. I even wanted to asked for his pic but couldn't. Throughout the way I kept on things what was it that might have been forced him to run a cab across the city, what was it which kept him going on? I kept thinking but couldn’t gathered the courage of asking him anything...

Though I was getting late I didn’t asked him to rush he was driving safely & very came... On one side where he inspired me with age no bar "Raho Umeerless" wala sprite he also left me with few questions behind. But I just hope and wish god bless him with lots of courage (which he actually has) to live his life proudly and with a pride??.

Just a day before Independence a man who actually is living his life INDEPENDENTLY...


- Dhanashree Shah
https://instagram.com/dhanashree.shah/


Share your story at thinkpiece.in@gmail.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment