Saturday 29 August 2015

10:03
Photography by AYUSH JHA using Moto E

When I visit there after 12 years, I was quite excited but the everyday scenic view get most of my attention, the place was truly blessed with nature... Loved it !

When I was a kid , we used to visit our Telhara village, situated in Nalanda District, Bihar more often as we were settled in muzzaffarpur. But my father changed his company and we all moved to Delhi in 2004.

Earlier that year was the last time I visited my place & for the next decade or so that place just resides in my memory and began to fade just when I visited again after 12 years to meet my grandmaa and I was quite excited to meet all of them. 

It's 10 km from where Champaran movement took place that's Bapudham Motihari.
But after 68 yrs of independence my village still lacks basic amenities like electricity but the people there are so nice & warmheart that they love to live in the nature without this temporary happiness and that's precious.

I never feel so pure before that air was the freshest I ever breathe, immense silence shattered by the chirping of sparrows, and mooing of cows, sweet odour of ripped mangoes . Crop fields are so vast that you can see nothing but plants & trees till the horizon .

This was the first complete sunset I ever saw in my life ....Its still one Heaven of a new & refreshed feeling....

This trip makes me realise how a person can transform according to the surroundings.


AYUSH JHA
https://instagram.com/ayushjha117/




Share your story at thinkpiece.in@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment