Saturday 29 August 2015

16:29


Today on Rakshabandhan where we asked our users to write something on their brother or sister we came across one of this unique post from Priyanshi Agarwal

Where in India we consider it to be a festival for brother and sister this post entirely denies the rule. It proves sibling love is above all 

Happy Rakshabandhan to all :)


Dear Sister

Today on rakhi I would just open my heart to tell you what you mean to me.

Is rakhi only for a sister and a brother? Really?

Rakhi is a festival where a brother promises a sister to always protect her and promises to be with her no matter what...

So my dear sister what if we dont have a brother?

What if we dont have someone to tie rakhi to?

After all we have each other and our relation is perfect in so every way. you have been there for me always when so ever i needed you be it guidance or any kind of desire. You have sacrificed your little chocolates and icecreams for the sake of my happiness and thats what a brother does just to see a smile on her sister's face. 

Today on rakhi I too make a promise of protecting and supporting you in all ups and downs of life just like your bhai:*

So Happy Rakhi from a sister to a sister

Lots of love :*

Priyanshi


Thank you so much for your active participation and beautiful words...



Share your story at thinkpiece.in@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment